Thread: Pedal Power!

Default Pedal Power!

I just thought I would post a few photos of me and some of the gang from the spin classes at the gym where I work, pedalling away to power a music stage at the Bristol Harbourside Festival. I'm the lady with the short black hair and lime green nike top (hello!) I got to ride the road bike because no one else had ever ridden one, and it had the most uncomfortable saddle. We were riding for an hour.

Bristol received a lot of money from the government a few years ago to transform the city into a 'cycling city'. There've been some good ideas (extending various cycle routes) and some bad ideas (a bike hire scheme that only had about 5 bikes that have all gone missing!), but it's all moving in the right direction.

There was no way of telling how much power we generated, but I don't think it was a huge amount. Still, it was very interesting and we got a lot of attention from the public so hopefully spreading the cycling and sustainability word!
    Last edited by myriadgreen; 08-02-2010 at 04:19 AM. Reason: No photos!

Nope, no matter what I do, I cannot load up the photos! Any advice?

Check to make sure the size of the photo is less than the maximum allowed. You might need to use some editing software to reduce the image size.

Good luck! Can't wait to see them!
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Here we go (I hope!)
    Attached Images Attached Images