Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which ride would you attend?

1. Default

#3. The mountain - hard work; the clouds - refreshing, moving.
    Work and train smart, not hard. But be smart enough to know that sometimes it does take hard work to accomplish your goals.

Follow me on Twitter

2. Default

#3. I hope you'll post the profile & music here when you've completed it.

3. Default

OK, I'm caving to peer pressure ...I really like #1. I like the sense of mystery & possibility it inspires. What could be waiting in the light? However, I guess the mountain does represent challenge & strength.
    “euphoric fitness – a state where every fiber of your being is awake, aware, alive but within it all, you find calm."

Ah going with #1 here.. that light at the end of the tunnel...

SOOOOOOOOOOO what did you pick for the printer?
    It's one of those myths perpetrated by ignoramuses who pass it on without a thought as to its veracity. Humph! - Robert Baldi

NJSPIN "SkyDrive" My Facebook

Wow, I really appreciate all of your advice! And, I am very glad that I asked, but didn't have enough time to absorb all your answers before I chose, because I probably would have been even more indecisive!

I chose the third one, with the mountain. I agreed with those who said that it evoked a more physically-involved effort and it alludes a little more to the major focus of the ride, which is to make it through a really long climb to something akin to heaven or nirvana or just breathtaking beauty at the top.

Really appreciate your comments!
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Well, it went well. I feel totally refreshed as an instructor. My veins are bulging from the sides of my head with so much excitement for new things to do and try.

I put a post on my blog about my experience. I've had a request to teach it again in a different place, so after I've taught it again, I'll be posting my playlist and the profile. (Don't want to give anything away on the off chance someone there peeks!)

Thanks for your support and encouragement. I seriously could not have done it without you guys and this community. Y'all are amazing!

gfp
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by groupfitpower View Post
    Well, it went well. I feel totally refreshed as an instructor. My veins are bulging from the sides of my head with so much excitement for new things to do and try.

I put a post on my blog about my experience. I've had a request to teach it again in a different place, so after I've taught it again, I'll be posting my playlist and the profile. (Don't want to give anything away on the off chance someone there peeks!)

Thanks for your support and encouragement. I seriously could not have done it without you guys and this community. Y'all are amazing!

gfp
    Waiting with anticipation Krista - wow!

Tammie

8. Default

Definitely the last one!

9. Default

#3 is my vote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12