Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which ride would you attend?

Default Which ride would you attend?

Hello awesome pedalonians,

'Bout to go to the printer, but I can't decide which of these flyers I like. Maybe they're all crap. I need feedback!!

Which Journey Ride would you attend?

Thanks!
    Krista

(If you can't read, they all have the same text: Sanctuary | The Journey Ride | Physically Hard | Spiritually Refreshing | 6pm July 23 )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

By the way, you are all invited -- it is in Mount Pleasant, SC at Eco Fitness on July 23rd (Friday) at 6 pm!
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

3. Default

Well, I can't view the 1st one, but I looked at the other two. I like both of them! Something draws me a little more to the candles just because the rest of the flyer is so dark, the candles really shine brightly!

Wish I was in SC to join in!
    Kala
    Star 2 Spinning Instructor

I vote the last one.

Even if we are talking about Indoor Cycle, a link to the outside always give some extra stamina.

I vote for the 1st one for a more Sanctuary and spiritualy ride
    and for a spiritual and physically hard ride I vote for the 3rd one.
    The 2nd is just evoquing spirituality for me.

What kelwend said

I like the third one, especially if you can paste a cyclist on the top of that crest... wearing a yellow jersey!
    See me on the blog - Spinning profiles, training tips, thoughts on life, and anything else I can think of sharing!

I would ride the 1st one looks like a real journey ride.

8. Default

yay! I can see the mountain one now-- totally LOVE it!
    Kala
    Star 2 Spinning Instructor

I vote for #3 !!!
    Last edited by LAWOMAN; 07-09-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: angry face appears by mistake

Definitely the last one. They all say "spiritually refreshing", but only the mountain also says "physically hard".

Definitely drawn to #3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast