Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eight steps to forum unpopularity

Blog Entries

I'd like to add a few more "steps to forum unpopularity"

#9 Whine about the rules here. 4,500 registered members agreed to abide by these rules. No, it doesn't matter how long you have been a member or how many posts you have. The rules apply to everyone.

#10 Contact the Admin when you haven't taken the time to review the Start here you have questions forum. If, after reviewing this section, you still have trouble we are happy to help. But questions similar to "How can I post, if I need 5 posts, before I can post?" that demonstrate that you didn't spend any effort trying to solve this perplexing paradox will get this simple reply.
    Last edited by admin; Today at 08:06 AM. Reason: Didn't sound like I intended

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    #10 Contact the Admin when you haven't taken the time to review the Start here you have questions forum. If, after reviewing this section, you still have trouble we are happy to help. But questions similar to "How can I post, if I need 5 posts, before I can post?" that demonstrate that you didn't spend any effort trying to solve this perplexing paradox will go unanswered.
    Well, you have to expect that kind of thing as an administrator of a forum. Or any other position where you work with the public.

I am Sorry for whining about the five post rule. I could be the only one that has done so?

Quote Originally Posted by woodsballer57 View Post
    I am Sorry for whining about the five post rule. I could be the only one that has done so?
    No, you are not the first and will not be the last. It happens on a daily basis. Not many people like to read instruction manuals, I know I don't.
    "If we did all the things we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves" Thomas Edison

5. Default

Thanks for all the important info.

6. Default

tks for that

7. Default

#10 Contact the Admin when you haven't taken the time to review the Start here you have questions forum. If, after reviewing this section, you still have trouble we are happy to help. But questions similar to "How can I post, if I need 5 posts, before I can post?" that demonstrate that you didn't spend any effort trying to solve this perplexing paradox will go unanswered.

nice one xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234