Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 TV addictions

Default Top 3 TV addictions

Time to fess up folks!

Give up your top 3 (in order) television show addictions. You know, the ones that you tivo/dvr each one and watch them multiple times in a week (just in case you missed something important). The ones you can't wait until the next epsiode. The ones you join in on forums for the show, read behind the scenes carp, and even buy show related trivia books!

Mine:

1. LOST
    2. "24"
    3. Fringe
    "If Ida seed youa comin Ida knowed what to do, Ida riz both arms and wove at you" ……….Ernest T Bass

Kelly

2. Default

1. Scrubs (!!!!!!)
    2. CSI
    3. UFO Hunters (On History Channel)

24 is a good show!
    Kala
    Star 2 Spinning Instructor

My 9 yr old son and I are the ones glued to the screen on Wed night. DH sort of lost interest. Said it got too confusing.
    I love it and love the twists.
    Who is your fav character? Mine is Ben.

Favorite Ben quote....Ben to Locke....
    "No, John, we don't have a code for 'there's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head'. Although we obviously should."
    "If Ida seed youa comin Ida knowed what to do, Ida riz both arms and wove at you" ……….Ernest T Bass

Kelly

I hate to be the spoil sport, but there is nothing on TV that I have to watch or have to record for later viewing. Maybe it's my work schedule, but my life doesn't revolve around the TV, sorry Kelly.
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpinBob View Post
    I hate to be the spoil sport, but there is nothing on TV that I have to watch or have to record for later viewing. Maybe it's my work schedule, but my life doesn't revolve around the TV, sorry Kelly.
    My life doesn't revolve around the tv but I do absolutely love Scrubs. So it's on about 17,000 times a day and I usually catch a few of the episodes before bed!
    Kala

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kszspin View Post

"No, John, we don't have a code for 'there's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head'. Although we obviously should."

LOL, that's a great quote. What is the show?
    Kala

7. Default

1. 24
    2. Californication
    2. Nip/Tuck

Was a tough call to have to leave out LOST, Rescue Me and Scrubs too.
    "I really do believe that all of you are at the beginning of a wonderful journey. As you start traveling down the road of life, remember this: There are never enough comfort stops. The places you're going to are never on the map. And once you get that map out, you won't be able to refold it no matter how smart you are. So forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can, pull over and have a picnic with a pig. And if you can help it, never fly as cargo." - Kermit the Frog

Quote Originally Posted by markelmarcel View Post
    My life doesn't revolve around the tv but I do absolutely love Scrubs. So it's on about 17,000 times a day and I usually catch a few of the episodes before bed!
    My son likes Scrubs, you're right about it being on almost all the time. He got into it when he was home sick with the flu for a week.
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

Too funny, my brother in law and sister rode the chairlift behind Looke and Jin last week in Tahoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by kszspin View Post
    It's one of those myths perpetrated by ignoramuses who pass it on without a thought as to its veracity. Humph! - Robert Baldi

NJSPIN "SkyDrive" My Facebook

Lost
    Survivor
    CSI

11. Default

1. House
    2. Amazing Race
    3. The Office

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast