Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Top 3 TV addictions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tarah View Post
    I am totally captivated by True Detective right now. Matthew McConaughey's performance in Dallas Buyers Club was good, but it is nothing compared to his acting in this mini-series.

I am, of course, totally addicted to any, and all cycling that I can get on TV. (Except cyclo-cross. i've tried, but I really don't get it.) I am looking forward to watching Milan-San Remo tonight ---trying to stay off news sites that might give away the winner!
    My husband and I watched half of the first episode. I just couldn't get into it. But now that Vince Vaughn has signed on, I really want to watch it. A few of my husband's coworkers have said that it's a must watch.

2. Default

1. Sons of Anarchy
    2. the Blacklist
    3. Suits

3. Default

Not much time for TV these days but I like having back ground noise while working. Favorite Streams for that are:
    Gilmore Girls
    Arrow
    Friends

4. Default

1. How to get away with Murder
    2. Blacklist
    3. Sleepy Hollow
    4. Lucifier

5. Default

I am so obsessed with The Handmaid's Tale. The book upset me in high school and now the show's making me cry!

6. Default

My 600 lb life
    forged in fire

and I don't really watch a whole lot more than that! Maybe Teen Mom, lol!

7. Default

I'm still a fan of Grey's Anatomy!

8. Default

My top 3:
    1. Sons of Anarchy
    2. The Sopranos
    3. Banshee

I think that Banshee is one of the most underrated shows ever. It's easily my second favourite addiction of all time. I wanna see it here now.
    Last edited by Will Inalien; 09-08-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Top 3:
    1. This is Us
    2. Chopped
    3. Shark Tank
    Teresa

"Just because I am a girl, don't mean that I can't play just as hard and just as fast as you boys."

http://cid-4e642a3a8fac9436.skydrive...se.aspx/Public

10. Default

Brooklyn 99
    Offspring (streams on Netflix, hilarious dramedy)
    Law and and Order SVU

Really I’m addicted to TV, how I do anything productive with my time is completely miraculous!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910