Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kszspin

1. Default Kszspin

Does anyone know where Kelly is? I miss reading her posts. She always had buckets of valuable information and I miss learning from her.

Lucy.. you dissing the rest of us old forum folks? She is busy with new things in her life I am sure.. think it is called work!
    It's one of those myths perpetrated by ignoramuses who pass it on without a thought as to its veracity. Humph! - Robert Baldi

NJSPIN "SkyDrive" My Facebook

3. Default

I ain't dissin' no one - just like to know where peoples are.

BikingBuddy Guest

When she logs on it's usually at innercycling.com. Not that often though. Seems she's busy with new responsibilities.

Here I am,busy killing yet another spammer! Yeah baby!!!!

7. Default

I can confirm KZ is around and quite well!
    Rick, please tell me you killed the spammer on this site - creating an annoying pop-up advertisement...?
    "I really do believe that all of you are at the beginning of a wonderful journey. As you start traveling down the road of life, remember this: There are never enough comfort stops. The places you're going to are never on the map. And once you get that map out, you won't be able to refold it no matter how smart you are. So forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can, pull over and have a picnic with a pig. And if you can help it, never fly as cargo." - Kermit the Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Jack24Ren View Post
    Rick, please tell me you killed the spammer on this site - creating an annoying pop-up advertisement...?
    I will start working on that at 9am est (that's 8am central....) as I know nothing about it and it's bugging me too.

I am alive, not dead yet. Although after Friday night I felt like I wanted to die on Saturday morning! Kids....do not mix your drinks, grapes and grains, not so good together.

Got back home late yesterday afternoon. Back to work today, yeah! NOT!!

WSSC goes by too damn fast IMO. *pouts and eyes fill with liquid*
    "If Ida seed youa comin Ida knowed what to do, Ida riz both arms and wove at you" ……….Ernest T Bass

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by kszspin View Post
    I am alive, not dead yet. Although after Friday night I felt like I wanted to die on Saturday morning! Kids....do not mix your drinks, grapes and grains, not so good together.
    Happy to hear I'm not the only one who felt like this on Sat. One too many glasses of wine for me Friday night...... hey, it was my birthday weekend! Sarah's Rising Sun ride was a little rough for me at 7am on Sat. Put the coasting gear on for most of that ride.

Kelly, nice meeting you. Glad you made it back home safe and sound.

Where in FL do you live. I live on the east coast & ride outdoors too. Tough to find nice places to ride, way too many cars/people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast