Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture Out of My Home/Office The Other Day

Prescott, AZ - At 5400' in the Ponderosa Pines and Home of the World's Oldest Rodeo (yeehaa!)

Default Picture Out of My Home/Office The Other Day

Hi All:

This beautiful sunset greeted me the other day and I snapped a pic of it. It was so nice, I thought I'd share.

PS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Spinning In Prescott, AZ

Patrick Schutte
    MDA Star Level 3 Certified Nutcase
    RealRyder Certified

www.SpinningInPrescott.com

My blog: http://blog.prescott-area-foreclosures.com

Sure Patrick, Brag about how nice it is while we here on the east coast deal with gray skies and either rain or snow! Nice Shot!
    It's one of those myths perpetrated by ignoramuses who pass it on without a thought as to its veracity. Humph! - Robert Baldi

NJSPIN "SkyDrive" My Facebook

Nice Driveway!
    Ride on ... \o/

Tim

4. Default

Wow! how beautiful!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Looks fabulous! Now I'm really depressed when I look out my office window and see all that snow and not a bike in sight

6. Default

I guess you weren't kidding about the Ponderosa Pines! Beautiful

We had some cool CA sunsets recently.....unfortunatly they were all due to the October wildfires

7. Default You are blessed!

Patrick- How lucky you are I think as I sit here shivering in Ohio wearing two jackets, wearing my snow boots as i sit in front of my PC- Wondering what you have been up to, miss seeing your profiles and you music- guess you are out enjoying your surroundings while all us midwesterners, and east coasters are locked inside.

Missy

JohnNYC Guest

Patrick - That picture is incredible. My sister and her family live in Albuquerque and the first thing they noticed when they moved there years ago was how interesting the sky is. There are always beautiful cloud formations. I envy you.

9. Default Nice

I am having a great time with my new digital SLR that I did not bring to Miami. I filled a two gig card when I was on a scouting weekend with our girl scout troop.

You will be happy to know that I may return to instructing.

I guess I will have to get out there to see the sights out there at some point.

Wish I was there right now! I am in Iowa and lots of rain is getting me down! We were suppose to end up in AZ but for whatever reason, my husband decided to interview for a job in IA and here we are!

Wow! Breathtaking!
    "If we did all the things we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves" Thomas Edison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast