Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPINNING Profile Symbols

Default SPINNING Profile Symbols

Hi all.. I'm a recently certified SPINNING instructor and a newbie to road biking. I am wondering if anyone has and would be kind enough to send me the electronic version of the various SPINNING Profile symbols.

I have checked on spinning.com but they are not posted. I instructed approximately 5 to 7 classes a week and I am real need of the symbols to keep up with the various riding profiles that I am constantly creating.

megale3 Guest

I like Cannondales! I'll call you Cannondale dude! Which one do you own?

strongchick Guest

Count me in as another Cannondale fan My girl is a few years old now...I am hoping to get her a buddy this coming year. The more the merrier!

Maybe this is what you're looking for?

http://pedal-on.com/showthread.php?t...hlight=symbols

I was just looking for these myself.

Lizardbiker Guest

YAY CANNONDALE!!!!!!
    This summer I'm riding my new Six13 to Bedford to show it where it was born.

Hi all!!!
    Thanks for the great welcome everyone!

Lizardbiker, Strongchick and megail3-
    I have a Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3 Black carbon fiber (full Durace)
    and weighs less than 14 lbs with Mavics!
    Love the blasted thing!

like2bike and auntispin... Thank you for the symbol info! I have to wait until I have a min. of 10 posts before I can open any files on here! UGH!!!!

Last edited by Cannondaleguy; 01-12-2007 at 09:03 PM.
    Felix Pereira
    Certified SPINNING Instructor, Star 3 Status
    Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Yoga Alliance
    Bodyforging - Power Yoga Fusion Certified

"Nothing is difficult to those who have the will."
    - Dutch Poet's Society

"To the enlightened person, what seems like night to others is the state of awakenining, and what appears as day to others is as night to those who know the Self."
    -Krishna, The Bhagavad Gita

Quote Originally Posted by megale3 View Post
    I like Cannondales! I'll call you Cannondale dude! Which one do you own?

A Synapse Carbon 3 .... love it!
    Felix Pereira
    Certified SPINNING Instructor, Star 3 Status
    Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Yoga Alliance
    Bodyforging - Power Yoga Fusion Certified

"Nothing is difficult to those who have the will."
    - Dutch Poet's Society

"To the enlightened person, what seems like night to others is the state of awakenining, and what appears as day to others is as night to those who know the Self."
    -Krishna, The Bhagavad Gita

Quote Originally Posted by Cannondaleguy View Post

like2bike and auntispin... Thank you for the symbol info! I have to wait until I have a min. of 10 posts before I can open any files on here! UGH!!!!

Well, just keep telling us about the Cannondale, you only have two more posts to go! Sounds like a great bike!

9. Default

Hi all.. I'm a recently certified SPINNING instructor and a newbie to road biking. I am wondering if anyone has and would be kind enough to send me the electronic version of the various SPINNING Profile symbols.

I have checked on spinning.com but they are not posted. I instructed approximately 5 to 7 classes a week and I am real need of the symbols to keep up with the various riding profiles that I am constantly creating.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Fábio Santos View Post

good luck!

If you're this *new* and need help with profiles, I think it might be a bit quicker if you wrote stuff down on the back of your hand with a Sharpie pen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast