Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best of Me-Is this how you feel?

Oh wait.......Am I at match.com?

Yo, PM each other and get it over with!

Default ha

No assuming here...always read the profile first, also I only know of one, maybe two guys who refer to themselves as cute..both under 8 yrs old, and only 'cos their nan/aunty etc tells them so.
    Not match.com at all, just being friendly to the neophytes, welcome them to the fold etc.

Default A reply to all

Quote Originally Posted by britspin View Post
    No assuming here...always read the profile first, also I only know of one, maybe two guys who refer to themselves as cute..both under 8 yrs old, and only 'cos their nan/aunty etc tells them so.
    Not match.com at all, just being friendly to the neophytes, welcome them to the fold etc.
    Yes, I am definitely female and definitely married (to a male)no match.com needed here. I stated "cute" because I'm too humble to say drop dead gorgeous (jus' kidding guys, really).
    You do realize redheads are spunky don't you?
    I do have those little lines around the eyes though. They are definitely crinkling up right now as I read all this. I thank both Rick and Britspin for their great welcome. And no big deal about the pics. I just don't have any in the computer. I am kind of a purist when it comes to photos. Don't even have a digital camera, so there more about me than you ever wanted to know. One more thing. Introducing 90 min. class at the gym. Full class on a Friday night. Come by. The cute and tough part ALL TRUE!
    Always leave them wanting more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12