Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 hour spin-athon we made it

Great job Dave. Tens hours would be a little rough. We did 3 hours at my club a few weeks ago and it went over quite well. I like the idea of having it in the main entry. Seems it would involve everyone and keep boredom out of the picture. I set ours to a slide show riding what you saw. Maybe a world-wide spin-a-thon is in order, with several charities.

2. Default

WOW thats incredible. Congrats on the 10 hours. Must have been tough

WOW fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty amazing - congratulations!
    "Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination." Mae Jemison, astronaut

Lisa Piquette

5. Default

Fantastic! No feet up to rest, and sit on a feather pillow

6. Default

What an accomplishment! I've been wanting to organize a Spinathon at my club for a charity near and dear to my heart and was wondering on whether or not to have people sign up for (1-3 hr) timeslots throughout the day or have people commit to the entire ride. How did you decide? Did you have people do their own fundraising i.e. get sponsors or did you charge them a fee to ride? I love how you had the event in the lobby, visible for everyone to see and contribute!

Wow! This sounds great!
    What do you do to pass the time?
    Play games? Make it an endurance ride or mix it up with instructor directed hills etc?
    Very curious!
    Would love to do this at my club!

8. Default

Congratulations!! And what a great idea! Very inspirational!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12