Thread: fonts--help

Exclamation fonts--help

downloaded the fonts from alex...cycling symbols...
    help...see them up at the top of the page...w/lots of different size blank square below...
    how do i enlarge them/move them or use them...help!

if i need to make myself clearer...let me know!

cajun

where did you get the fonts from? we have 2 different types knocking around in here...

I know one thread (mine) was to an actual font file, the other (if I remember correctly) was to an Excel file which had the symbols (not an actual font file) so you do cut and paste into your own Excel file for your profile - hope this helps

MattF Guest

I know I have a font with the Spinning symbols on it... I use #'s 1-9 for different symbols and Shift 1 , Shift 2, Shift 3 have different symbols too (Cadence check, H/R Check and one other one...cant remember)

Matt

ahall Guest

Matt,
    Thank you ~ I was just sending a private message to luvcajun while you were typing this! We were SPOT ON tonight!

Shift 1 is the Heart
    Shift 2 is RPM
    Shift 3 is right arrow

If you go to the Memorial Day thread and pull up the link from Spinnin' My Heart Out where the Font link was posted go to the bottom part that is written in RED and it tells you about that and just up a few lines tells you about the numbers 1-9 on the keyboard.

A HINT for those that aren't familiar w/ EXCEL . . . .

Highlight the column that you are going to put the Spinning Profiles in (A,B,C, etc) -
    Go to FORMAT CELL
    Hit FONT
    Go to Spinning Symbols
    Pick out Font Style (BOLD, etc)
    Pick out Size (10, 12, 14)
    Click OK

Now you can put in each cell and not have to cut and paste and hit spinning fonts each time.

6. Default here's the link for spinning symbols

here's the link for the symbols!

http://mwburden.com/spinning/

and ahall, thanks for bringing up the "america" songs,,,,,,,,i'm already getting ready for july 4th!!!

ahall Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnin' My Heart Out
    here's the link for the symbols!

http://mwburden.com/spinning/

and ahall, thanks for bringing up the "america" songs,,,,,,,,i'm already getting ready for july 4th!!!
    THANKS! Are you kidding ~ I was trying to find songs that I could have for BOTH . . . one profile . . . 2 holidays DONE! My classes won't even remember in July if I switch a few things around and just change a few songs around and add one or two goodies. . .

8. Default

finally