Thread: Posting Issues - need admin help

Default Posting Issues - need admin help

Hi, I'm not new here as I've been posting for almost 5 years. I typically post in Profiles but since early this month my posts and replies, even replies to posts I started, have resulted in a message that they won't appear until they are reviewed by a moderator. Messages I've sent via the "contact us" tool have gone unanswered.

I know this isn't a typical "Welcome & Intro" topic but I am hoping this post will get through and get a moderator's attention to solve this issue.

Thanks!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdM View Post
    Hi, I'm not new here as I've been posting for almost 5 years. I typically post in Profiles but since early this month my posts and replies, even replies to posts I started, have resulted in a message that they won't appear until they are reviewed by a moderator. Messages I've sent via the "contact us" tool have gone unanswered.

I know this isn't a typical "Welcome & Intro" topic but I am hoping this post will get through and get a moderator's attention to solve this issue.

Thanks!
    EdM,
    Not sure why your messages using the Contact tool have gone unanswered. I missed that your posts were coming up with a status of moderated. Again, not sure why that is happening. I will dig around a bit to see if I can find anything. I have found one thread that you posted three times and released those posts. I will look for some more.
    Work and train smart, not hard. But be smart enough to know that sometimes it does take hard work to accomplish your goals.

Follow me on Twitter

Thanks CycleGuy! Unfortunately, a reply to a post I just made on Profiles a few minutes ago has also gone into the review by moderator process :-(

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdM View Post
    Thanks CycleGuy! Unfortunately, a reply to a post I just made on Profiles a few minutes ago has also gone into the review by moderator process :-(
    Did you delete that post? I don't see any other posts by you tagged as requiring moderation. Your recent post was tagged requiring a moderator action (I approved it). I am going to escalate this as I can't see any reason for the blocking.
    Work and train smart, not hard. But be smart enough to know that sometimes it does take hard work to accomplish your goals.

Follow me on Twitter

No, I didn't delete it. I clicked on "Post Quick Reply", got the moderator review message for 2 seconds and then it's gone. I'm even getting the moderator revire message on posts here. I'll go back to Profiles in a minute and try to post it again.