Thread: Error code

Default Error code

Getting notification that P-O's security certificate expired yesterday.

I've over ridden it temporarily. Just a heads up

2. Default

Got that notice too..what does that even mean? I’ve promoted this site on the IC instructor FB group occasionally, I wonder if that has anything to do with things getting shut down? Oy it would be awful to not have this site anymore. Is there anything to do about whatever it is that happened? Especially bc this site is filling a completely different need than that FB group...

Quote Originally Posted by kickerjoy View Post
    Got that notice too..what does that even mean? I’ve promoted this site on the IC instructor FB group occasionally, I wonder if that has anything to do with things getting shut down? Oy it would be awful to not have this site anymore. Is there anything to do about whatever it is that happened? Especially bc this site is filling a completely different need than that FB group...
    Absotootly, kicker. As you know, I've been hanging around on this forum since before the Evil Doer days...

As much as I like to roll with folk who're on the same page as me, this forum has/had always kept me on my toes WRT wondering how to handle newcomers, Libertarians, ignoramuses.......along with whatever class members threw my way

I get more from the back-and-forth that follows/followed a thread than monitored/mediated responses on the forum you mentioned.

It also sticks in my craw a bit that those who roll there oftentimes started here. FWIW, I'm not shy about reminding them.

Vivienne

4. Default

I don't quite understand it, since I haven't seen anything else out there that could replace this forum. ?
    I joined relatively late in the game, as a new clueless instructor, so not quite sure what Evil Doer Days you're referring to.
    (Although sometimes I feel pretty clueless now