Thread: Hello!

1. Default Hello!

Hello!

Budding instructor here- currently looking for training etc.

This looks a great forum, looking forward to using it

Oooh, I missed this....my bad.

Welcome, mderbyshire. Despite current appearances, there is a track record of it being a great.....and fun.....forum.

Looking at your screen name, I can imagine all manner of rides you could put together based on a Derbyshire terrain (maybe). A Ride to Matlock, maybe?

I'm originally from Warwickshire myself so I've experienced some of this

Vivienne

Hi! Im April & although Im a classified newbie, I use to stalk our this site quite a bit to get music ideas. Im trying to get more involved and post more so I can get to those private threads. 😊 ive been teaching a cycle class (and riding road/Mtn bikes) for 12 years or so and am alwayssss looking for new playlist ideas. Enjoy your time teaching! Im a little biased but this its the best workout there is! 😄

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apriln View Post
    Hi! Im April & although Im a classified newbie, I use to stalk our this site quite a bit to get music ideas. Im trying to get more involved and post more so I can get to those private threads.  ive been teaching a cycle class (and riding road/Mtn bikes) for 12 years or so and am alwayssss looking for new playlist ideas. Enjoy your time teaching! Im a little biased but this its the best workout there is! 
    Sounds like a lot of experience we could all learn from! Many of us share profiles but dont always post accompanying playlists, likely because the music is tailored to our riders tastes. Im always happy to share my playlists though. And would love if you could share some of your favorite, well received rides!

Same same! I hope to be certified in the next few weeks!