Thread: Clean protein powders

1. Default Clean protein powders

Does anyone have a "clean" or at least clean-ish protein powder that tastes good? I have tried a few but haven't liked the taste.

Don't know where you live but check and see if there is a Burn Bootcamp nearby. They sell one that is organic & taste good. They are very particular and do lots of research before selling anything.

There's Organic Protein that's sold in many places. I tried the Chocolate one and found it pretty good.
    Cycle Happy!
    EuroD
    Cycle Instructor Emeritus
    Star 3 Spinning Instructor
    Schwinn Certified Cycle Instructor
    AFAA Primary Certification
    Spotify

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EuroeD View Post
    There's Organic Protein that's sell trubrain on here in many places. I tried the Chocolate one and found it pretty good.
    I prefer the flavorless ones because the flavor is just added junk.
    Last edited by Nicoll; 01-15-2018 at 02:20 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tas600 View Post
    Does anyone have a "clean" or at least clean-ish protein powder that tastes good? I have tried a few but haven't liked the taste.
    What do you mean by clean? I would consider everything from Onnit clean, but maybe we have different definitions of clean.

6. Default

I've used Natural Factors Chocolate and Vanilla. Never tried their unflavored, but this is as close to clean as I've found.

This is the cleanest I've found: just pure soy protein. No artificial anything. Can't stand those fake sweeteners and flavors:

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Soy...ds=soy+protein

It has the texture of flour, so it doesn't mix as readily as the tainted stuff. I put a little Greek yogurt and maple syrup in it.