Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wssc 2016

If you are going to ‪#‎WSSC‬ and need to share a room,I have now booked one in the Marriott Bayside,so get in touch and we can organise who has the bed near to the window!! smile emoticon

2. Default

Has it really been 10 years since our first get together? WOW!

Since the first Pedal-On group gathering,yes.I won't be there next year as I'm going to try to get to Orlando for Wrestlemania 33 on April 2nd instead.

I still have half a great room to share out if anyone's ending a room

Next year would be my decade anniversary. 2007 Baby had just graduated from Cornell Vet. School and I organised a mommy and baby trip for us to WSSC (the two of us being SPINNING instructors.........there's a story there ) *Pink* and her husband were behind us in the elevator and listening in on the convo....after our registration at the front desk. Hence Dr. Baby

Default Details

WSSC_CHART-2.PDF

What sessions are on your must-see list? I have to admit,there are far more than I was anticipating being excited about.I remember distinctly making the rookie mistake of booking loads of rides but due to my volunteering,I guess I won't have an exact idea of the sessions I'll take part in until I get there.Nevertheless,I am super excited to be going and can't wait to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

I'll be in the lobby with a Starbucks in my hand (is there a Starbucks in the hotel or do I need to trek blocks??) and is there a fountain in the lobby like the IC? Who is the almighty oracle nowadays?

I am so excited to finally go back to WSSC this year. Where is the meet up for PO? I would love to put some real faces with names and i owe a lot of thanks to people for profiles and rides. I will be there Thursday for the Instinct ride and staying until Sunday. May have to cut out early on Sunday to catch my fight home. It has been probably 12 years since my last WSSC. Can't wait to be back!!

Hey

I am kinda surprised at the lack of responses both on here and on the WSSC page on FB.The gathering element that was such a big thing "back in the day" of the IC & Deauville before that seems to have fallen on deaf ears,or maybe I'm missing something :/

I've not been to this hotel before so I don't know where the best meet-up point is and as I am volunteering and as yet don't know my posts,I can't say for sure but...... I will be looking around outside the Instinct Ride room for anyone that looks like they are looking for anyone else from here.So let's use the force and make meeting up happen somehow lol I'll be rocking the shaved head and full - but thin - beard,I just hope that is no longer the common look for male Spinning® instructors!!

I have just received my assignments so I have slightly more of a clue as to where I shall be.

Friday 6:30am-12pm Room Monitor- Concerto B &

Saturday 4-11pm Special Event Nation Ride

Did you get any sort of road trip sorted, Rick? I hope you have loadsa fun

Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
    Did you get any sort of road trip sorted, Rick? I hope you have loadsa fun
    I'm picking up a rental car on Monday from Mia and flying home from Orlando on Saturday with no particular agenda or destinations in mind.I'll just drive where I like the sound of and see where the coldest beer is served

Wish I had decent suggestions to make. All I know of Florida is the drives from the airport to various conference hotels. Seemed like a lot of flat nothingness.....but drives from airports to conference hotels are often like that. Except when it's solid traffic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast