Thread: What apps do you use with the M3i ?

Hybrid View

Default What apps do you use with the M3i ?

I am getting a new M3i today .. and am wondering what apps that people are using ?

I saw that people (maybe one person) was complaining on Amazon and gave the M3i a bad rating re the lack of apps ..

Really, why is that Keiser's issue ? It isn't. I understand that Keiser has their own app .. which I will look into.

They supply the API on their website for developers to create an app. Myself, as a software developer .. I may just create my own app as well if I cannot find anything that I like.

But I am still interested in what apps are out there ?

Thanks
    Kevin

Why do you need an app specifically for the keiser bike? Would it work directly with the bike?

Quote Originally Posted by TheU View Post
    Why do you need an app specifically for the keiser bike? Would it work directly with the bike?
    Well you want one that does Bluetooth preferably that will read the data directly from the M3i in real time. I just made a database to store all my data. (I enter in the data from the M3+ bikes I use at my gym into there after class).

I am not really that concerned about at home use at least at this point in time. My at home time is just a bonus to me.

I just downloaded GoInd .. but have not used it yet. Maybe tonight.

My class uses the Keiser M Series App. I don’t use it because I use my phone for music during the class and the app doesn’t allow you to leave its screen while you’re attempting to use it. So when I get done with clas and close out my music and pull up the app, it shows my time but nothing else.