Thread: Scwinn Johnny G Spinner Pro - Compatible with which console?

1. Default Scwinn Johnny G Spinner Pro - Compatible with which console?

Hi All,

I have an old and reliable Johnny G. Spinner Pro bike which I have used in the past years. I would like to add some kind of console to it which could measure power, cadence and HR. Do you know if such console compatible with my bike exists?

Thanks for your help.

JS

Quote Originally Posted by joaquimjssoares View Post
    Hi All,

I have an old and reliable Johnny G. Spinner Pro bike which I have used in the past years. I would like to add some kind of console to it which could measure power, cadence and HR. Do you know if such console compatible with my bike exists?

Thanks for your help.

JS
    Nope ... you have to buy a whole new one if you want *worthwhile*

3. Default

Thanks Vivienne

Quote Originally Posted by joaquimjssoares View Post
    Thanks Vivienne
    The best I can suggest is to put a mark on the resistance knob. One of my former class members used *white out* out of courtesy as it was easily removable and made sure he always got the same bike and replaced the dot every class. On your own you could use nail polish (I do that on my SPIN bike at home)....or use the position of the logo on the knob. I call it a Poor Man's Power Meter in class.

Have you considered the Garmin Wattage Pedals? I believe they will work on this model of spinner and you can also use them on your outdoor bike. A bit expensive, but really cool.
    http://sites.garmin.com/en-US/vector/