View Poll Results: Are you promoting your class on Facebook?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - never

2 22.22%
  • Sporadically

1 11.11%
  • Yes - but only when there's a special event

3 33.33%
  • Pretty consistently / every week

3 33.33%
  • Multiple times a week

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you promote your classes on Facebook? Is it helpful?

1. Default

I don't advertise specifically but I do mention the club a lot on my profile to give them publicity as I mention my classes. If any friends attend, I am sure to mention them in the post as well.

2. Default

I do post my classes on my Facebook page - so that friends/family/acquaintances who may not regularly take my classes might see it and give it a try. I don't post everyday, but maybe at the beginning of the week, or posting an updated schedule monthly. I don't want to bog down their newsfeed all the time, but I have had people give classes a try because they saw it on my page.

3. Default

Yeah, I'm a little reluctant !!! I like to separate friends and the gym.

I always promote my classes on FB!! My classes for the week and the ones I'm subbing for!! My faithful followers like it!

I think social media is a great source to update clients when you are subbing for someone else or when someone is subbing for me.

Yes, when there's something special about the class. Not so many friends on FB that come to my classes so it doesn't help with the visibility much. One club I teach at has an automatic feed (GroupExPro) to our online schedule on the club's web site & highlights any subs.

7. Default

Yes, I post if I am subbing a class that I don't regularly teach. It allows my students to know that I will be teaching an extra class.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12