Thread: Fit Bodies,Inc.

1. Default Fit Bodies,Inc.

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has had experience with Fit Bodies, Inc? Teach at resorts and get a discount on the vacation?

Blog Entries

Dillman my wife Amy and I have been on dozens of these trips, with and without kids over the past 15 years and hundreds of instructors have enjoyed a teaching vacation based on our recommendations. We've become friends with the owners Suzelle and Larry Snowden - awesome people. Suzelle was guest #1 on the Indoor Cycle Instructors Podcast and over the years we've had so many followup questions that we created a website to record our experiences - this page has a quick explanation of the program http://www.workingfitnessvacation.com/about

Happy to answer questions here as well.

3. Default

John,

I love the idea of teaching classes while on vacation! Do you have any idea on average how much experience Fit Bodies prefers to have for their instructors? I'm new to this game and trying to gain as much experience as possible. Would this be a position to apply for after already having taught for a long period of time?

Blog Entries

AKreger the requirements are that you have a current certification in the fitness modality you intend to teach and that you are currently teaching. If you can answer yes to both I would jump in and create a user profile here. You don't have to commit to a trip right away + you get on the email list that shows new and discounted locations and last minute availability.