Thread: RealRyder Indoor Spin Cycles Bikes Amazing! FREE TRAINING! - No Longer Available

Default RealRyder Indoor Spin Cycles Bikes Amazing! FREE TRAINING! - No Longer Available

RealRyder Indoor Spin Cycles Bikes Amazing! FREE TRAINING!

We have 20 RealRyder Spin Cycles left from our studio downsizing. First come first serve. They are going to storage until sold and hope these amazing cycles find a good home where they can be utilized to their full potential. No spin bike gives you the full body workout like these turning core busting bikes. They are the closest thing to real cycling brought to the indoors with their turning right and left. Amazing piece of solid equipment that is easy to maintain. At only $800 per bike we wanted to keep the price low to place them fast. These bikes were used in a spin studio a few times a week not a big box gym 24 hours a day so they are in amazing shape with little wear. FREE TRAINING TO THOSE WHO PICK UP IN PERSON OR MONTHS FREE TRAINING TO LOCAL PURCHASER AT OUR JACKSON NJ STUDIO. I will consider all shipping options if it is reasonable...... contact me..... measurements for those wanting to pick up: Yes most people who have come with a minivan have been fine. With handlebars out we get the height down to 33 inches tall and the width 30 inches and length 57 inches. some have fit 2 bikes in by cocking one a little sideways....

List Date: 1/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: RealRyder Indoor Spin Cycles Bikes Amazing! FREE TRAINING!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Thanks for listing your cycles here Bob!

Thank You John, these are amazing bikes and I do not want them to stay in storage long. They need to be ridden by people who want the most amazing
    bike experience indoors.

Coach Bob

4. Default

i love realryder bike..