Thread: Come revolutionize fitness with us!

1. Default Come revolutionize fitness with us!

We are hiring the best trainers in the world who have the same passion for music and motivation as we do.

Compensation:

We have a unique compensation model, allowing you to make more money with us than any other fitness employer. You have to earn it by building up your own fan base. But there's no limit to the size of your base, unlike those programs which are restricted by the size of the studio.

You will make $200/class as a base. After that, you make $2/student that joins. Since there are an unlimited number of spaces, you could easily be making $1,000+/class.

Required Skills:

Understanding motivation: We believe that a strong session at the gym can literally be life changing. If a customer trusts us with their workout, we think of it as a huge responsibility to make sure they get the best damn experience they can. We are looking for trainers who also believe in this philosophy and have a proven history of motivating their customers to not only try harder but have a significantly better workout than if they did it by themselves. (Summary: not looking for trainers who just stand there playing with their phones and say "give me one more set.")

Understanding music: To us, music is not a distraction during your workout, but rather an integral part of making your workout better. We are looking for people who have the same love of music and appreciation for it's ability to transform a workout.

Steps:

1. Send an email with your resume and some thoughts on why you are what we're looking for to hiring@skyfitsports.com (feel free to send any questions you may have there as well.)
    2. We will invite you in for an in person interview, and ask you about your philosophy about working out and how you think about music and what motivational tools you like to use.
    3. We will have you lead a sample class for one or more members of our staff.
    4. We will invite you back in for a final conversation, at which point we'll make the decision!

Best of luck, thank you for taking the time to consider us!

Where are you located?
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by groupfitpower View Post
    Where are you located?
    An alternative IDC Universe ?!? .... where it's possible to have classes with an unlimited number of places.

I like enthusiasm and encouragement and all that, but ads like this are an insult to the intelligence of the sort of instructor that they purport to be trying to attract.

I just can't understand putting up an ad without basic information. Like the website of this place. It's bizarre that there is no information except that "You will make zillions of dollars and will cure cancer"... (Okay, I added that last part in, but that is what it all sounds like to me).

I was sort of hoping he'd come back and chat a while about the revolution. Speaking of that...

why is it that everything in fitness is a REVOLUTION? (And always in some crazy font with the letters flipped around, and frequently making use of the fact that EVOL is LOVE backwards) Is it because fitness marketing people aren't bright enough to avoid cliches?
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

My guess is they are trying to provide virtual classes, either streamed live or recorded video of the instructor, so unlimited space would refer the folks viewing online.
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by SpinBob View Post
    My guess is they are trying to provide virtual classes, either streamed live or recorded video of the instructor, so unlimited space would refer the folks viewing online.
    yes this is may true. But I do not believe in those "make fast money" concepts at all.