Thread: $500 to teach one Indoor Cycling class at the new Peloton Cycle Studio in NYC

Blog Entries

Default $500 to teach one Indoor Cycling class at the new Peloton Cycle Studio in NYC

And I thought SoulCycle paid well at $130 or so a class. Along comes Peloton Cycle who's trying to recruit Instructors from SoulCycle, Flywheel and anywhere else with the promise that if you fill the 50 bike studio, we'll pay you $500.00 a class. Teach 13 classes a week over the next year and walk home with a very cool $300k

There's obviously more to it than that - their play is all about delivering streaming classes to thousands of at-home indoor cyclers who are riding there new Peloton Indoor Cycle. I've got more here about the Peloton Cycle Studio and how SoulCycle instructors may quickly find themselves under paid.

And I'm sending that link to my dept head as a reminder of how little we are getting paid.

Let us know what the response to your memo is. I doubt it will get you a raise
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

Blog Entries

You were right Bob - no additional $$ but I was able to interview the COO of Peloton Cycle Tom Cortese - http://www.indoorcycleinstructor.com...r-500-a-class/

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You were right Bob…
    Four of my favorite words
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

5. Default

$500 will buy you cab fare and maybe lunch in NYC they should pay more!