Thread: This Is The Help Section For Questions On Using the Forum

Blog Entries

Default This Is The Help Section For Questions On Using the Forum

If you want your Thread to be found easily in the future, please choose from the 40+ topic areas that best reflects your question or comment.

This section is reserved for your questions, reporting problems and finding solutions for using Pedal-On.

2. Default

HI! Yes, new here and really excited to be here!! I am trying to figure out my way around and was wondering if there are specific "folders" i.e. profiles or if everything is intermixed within threads and I should just do a search for "profiles"?

Just scroll down until u c the section for profiles. When u open it u will c lots of diff. profiles. It has some really great stuff.
    Welcome & good luck.

4. Default

Hi Just a quick question. How do I change my email address? I would like to change from my work address to my personal account. Thank you.

5. Default

Hi there! I just signed up with pedal-on and can't open all of the folders, it says I have restricted access. I was hoping to open up the profiles link but can't get through, I tried others and still couldn't get in to see the threads. Does any one know how I can get more access? Thank you!!

6. Default

Oops! Just had to check my email