Thread: Looking for Used RPM DVDs to purchase

Hybrid View

1. Default Looking for Used RPM DVDs to purchase

Hey There,

Wondering if anyone out there has any used RPM DVD/CDs they want to sell??

Thanks,

Jennifer

Have you checked with your Les Mills agency to see if they have back releases?

3. Default

Does your facility have to be les. Mils in order to use the music

RPM dvds should only be available for purchase to certified rpm instructors. The facilities where rpm is taught should all be licensed by Les Mills International (LMI). DVDs and music are the intellectual property of LMI and come with the same FBI warning as the movies one watches on their dvd players at home.

If you are interested in the playlists, the lists are typically made public on the LMI website.

There is so much music available that it baffles me that those not certified to teach RPM should/would want to borrow/use the same music rather than produce their own rides using the music of their own choosing. I teach both rpm and indoor cycling, there have been times where musical choices have overlapped, but it's not often and the mixes are typically different.

If you're a certified LMI RPM instructor, please obtain your music legally.

5. Default

Sometimes they have great sales. This last few weeks, they had many back releases on sale for $15. You might want to watch their site.

6. Default

I found a couple on Ebay that I was going to purchase, but I've reconsidered and just going to build my own. Best wishes to whichever route you take!

7. Default

Does any have a link to buy rpm cd`s?