Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IndoorCyclingMusic.com

Newbie bumped this thread, but I figured I'd go ahead and add since I'm a subscriber that I think it is a great service. Occasionally I will find a mix that I ride in class exactly as they have laid it out (cadence revolution #17 and White Mountain are two of my faves) -- their ICI/PRO companion mixes are pretty good and I find lots of songs to add to my library for free.
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Wait I am confused, you download music AND use Spotify? Mind = blown.
    SpinBob
    Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
    Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by SpinBob View Post
    SOL. I guess it is a bit odd. Even stranger I suppose that I add songs heard on ICM to my Spotify playlists. Like this fun one: http://open.spotify.com/track/2BlyFAprsG12tdR7XrHdym
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

4. Default

This looks like a good place to get ideas for music! Thanks!

5. Default

Looks to me like IndoorCyclingMusic.com is no longer a service... Seemed like a great resource.

Music that don't work....

It lasts forever ...and everandeverandever....

I'm with GFP. I also use Spotify and download music. Hey when you have a habit, it's hard to break; even for me and I'm still in non-teaching mode, so collecting.
    Cycle Happy!
    EuroD
    Cycle Instructor Emeritus
    Star 3 Spinning Instructor
    Schwinn Certified Cycle Instructor
    AFAA Primary Certification
    Spotify

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpinBob View Post
    SpinBob, your post made me giggle. I use iTunes and Spotify (because I guess some artists like to get paid these days, the nerve (I'm talking to you, Taylor Swift. Not that I blame you, I'm sure you work your tiny tush off). But, really, who are we kidding, is anything ever truly downloaded anymore since the advent of the Cloud?

I download my own music, create a playlist and thats it. I might give spotify a try!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12