Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IndoorCyclingMusic.com

Default IndoorCyclingMusic.com

I would love some feedback about this music service...Any takers?

yes - I really like it!! It gives me the opportunity to "discover" new songs and artists - and the customer support is great! For me it's definitely good value!
    It's where I first heard (and downloaded for free) the song "video games"

I just checked out the website... looks cool. Do you know if there is a way to hear a sample of their mixes without officially joining? I looked around and didnt find an option for that.

You're right, there used to be one. I will contact ICM

I would love to sample some of their mixes without having to sign on...what kinds of music do they feature?

Sorry, I have not received an answer yet, I will check again later today from home

Maybe you can listen to the podcasts on ITunes. You should find the old ones under "Cadence Revolution".

IndoorCyclingMusic have uploaded and added a sample track on the Join Now page

I hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I do!!

It used to be called "CadenceRevolution.com" I'm not sure if they still are "your source of independent music from around the world to work out to" or not, but they have historically been a great place to find stuff your students have never heard.

I've only ever liked an entire mix to use it as-is in class one time. (It was #17 whoa, long time ago!) :-)) but I have gotten some favorites by following their free downloads and listening to the mixes at work. I haven't used them since they became a for-fee site, but I imagine it has only gotten better.

Just know that you aren't going to get anything with radio play, but if you want to start exploring different genres and artists, it would be a great place to start.
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

9. Default

thanks for the info.

10. Default

Thanks for information about music. I'm always looking for some good tunes to get excited about.

11. Default

Really a good page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast