Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Letter to Pedal-On Members and Visitors

Quote Originally Posted by groupfitpower View Post
    The thing is, this board has TONS of viewers and very few regular posters. Those of us who run our mouths here (namely me) would love for more folks to pipe up and share their thoughts. So please, don't sit on your hands -- join the conversation! Here's my challenge to every newbie reading this post: Respond to 1 out of every 10 threads you read. Tally up all the good advice you read here and start a new thread for every 5 ideas you walk away with for free. If we all did that, we'd have more suggestions than we could possible squeeze in.
    LOL. Great idea. It's more fun that way too.

Perhaps it is a misconception among visitors and new site members that the only worthwhile posts are full profiles, complete with minutely detailed cues and timed playlists. Personally, I was somewhat disappointed that for awhile lately the Profiles section was the only one with much activity. If you see something in a thread that brings to mind something you've experienced in a class (as instructor or participant), comment on it. Don't be afraid to resurrect a thread from a few months or even years ago - as indeed Wisser did in this thread a few posts back.

3. Default

Paul,

This is spot on!! Both the interview and your view on why cycling attendance is down. I just added a 90 minute class 25 cycle 25 boot camp/strength 25 cycle ending with core/ stretching for this very reason. Soulcycle is popular because the riders have non stop movement and are entertained does not matter if they are improving their fitness.

Hally, think you meant to respond to this:
    http://www.pedal-on.com/showthread.p...classes-lately

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S. View Post
    Perhaps it is a misconception among visitors and new site members that the only worthwhile posts are full profiles, complete with minutely detailed cues and timed playlists. Personally, I was somewhat disappointed that for awhile lately the Profiles section was the only one with much activity. If you see something in a thread that brings to mind something you've experienced in a class (as instructor or participant), comment on it. Don't be afraid to resurrect a thread from a few months or even years ago - as indeed Wisser did in this thread a few posts back.

Agreed! Questions are always welcome too.
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12