Thread: acess to private forums

Post acess to private forums

I have posted more than 5 times but for some reason do not have access to private forums (I have had access in the past). I think it started with the new website format. Any ideas on how to regain access? I really value those forums and go to them often. Thanks so much.

Hopefully, John will see this and have some answers. If not, I'd send an p.m. to admin.
    “euphoric fitness – a state where every fiber of your being is awake, aware, alive but within it all, you find calm."

3. Default

I can't get on to the private forums either and I've posted 5 times. why are they private? do people have to pay?

I tried to view my own PROFILE today - and It was blocked as "Private"! Something is clearly wrong here ... >:[

5. Default

this is an annoying policy

Take a look at this thread -http://www.pedal-on.com/showthread.p...marked-private and it will explain all. Please remember that this is a free forum,you are not being charged a penny/cent/etc for access to it,you are merely being asked to contribute to conversation about a fitness format that we all love. Negativity in any form is not wanted or needed.

I can't gain access and I've posted more than 5

8. Default

thanks, I am new and having trouble navigating. I can't seem to see the profiles. Says it is private. Can you help?

Blog Entries

Try logging out and then back in.