Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List your Club or Studio here at Pedal-On

Blog Entries

Default List your Club or Studio here at Pedal-On

We have added the new Club / Studio Locator feature here at Pedal-On. Click Here or use the Clubs tab above to view some of the early listings.

You do not need to be the facility Owner or Manager* - any registered user can create a club listing. All listings are moderated before becoming visible.

It's very easy to list your club location: Step one is to visit the Clubs page and check to see if there is a listing for the club where you teach.

There is no current listing for my club - here's how to add your location.

1. Click the Add My Club Link
    2. Add all the required information - In the Dues section list if your club is a monthly membership or pay per ride. (I'm working on changing how this is worded)
    3. Click to submit your listing for approval ~ 48 hours.
    4. Once your listing is approved you can edit your listing and add additional information.

There already is a listing - Here's how to get added as an instructor.

1. Click on the club listing to show the existing coordinators.
    2. Click the User Name of one of the coordinators and PM them asking to be added.

Existing Coordinators - when you receive a PM request

1. Log-in and click the Clubs tab
    2. Manage my Clubs > Click the listing to edit and add the Instructors user name separated by ";"

7-14-2011 7-38-25 AM.jpg

This tutorial will be updated as we learn where people are getting stuck.

* This feature is completely new and we reserve the right to change this policy as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    * This feature is completely new and we reserve the right to change this policy as needed.
    One change in policy might be to drop the idea completely.

Given my recent experience with a stalker/lurker who forwarded an unfortunately timed post to my GFD for whatever malevolent reasons it had....and the PM's I received as a response (note the PM thing.....not the public declaration, BTW)....I fancy that any contributor to this forum with any interesting opinion/objective observation/disgruntled gripe with regards to the fitness industry in general or their own club in particular will avoid this bit of the cyber-world like The Plague.

I've never worked for too long in any sort of environment that I haven't been happy to promote and I love the idea of using every tool to do just that. However, given that it's been suggested that the minimal info that I've posted publicly on this forum has been a contributor to my experience, I can't see how anyone who's read my posts on the subject and the follow-up comments is going t be rushing to post information that exposes them even more without some sort of personal protection.

Maybe it's just me....but it's an opinon, regardless.

Vivienne

Blog Entries

Vivienne I can understand how some may feel the way you do. For them I would encourage them to ask their studio owner/manager to add the listing without any connection to a PO member.

But for those who would enjoy the chance to promote their club and personal brand as an Instructor you can add your listing.

Blog Entries

seems like a good idea to me. Just list the club and guest policy. When I travel I like to drop in and take a Spin. It would be nice to research ahead of time where to spend a day or two and get in a good spin.
    Catfish

Blog Entries

The map just went truly International with Mauricio Gooiker's listing for the Josine Sport & Health Center in Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands

Thanks for adding your listing Mauricio!

Blog Entries

Are you going to be in Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia anytime soon? If so you can visit Level Up Fitness and ride with P-O member kennysia

i am just teaching at the YMCA here and JCC- but we gotta lotta spinners

8. Default

Studio 55, Yorkville NY!

9. Default

Lady Fitness in Utah.

San Mateo Athletic Club and Aquatic Center. Spinning facility. Lovely upstairs studio, one glass wall, bright, beautiful. Oh dear. Did I just respond to a zombie thread?

11. Default

SpringHealth Leisure, Chelmsford, essex UK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast