Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spinning is for everyone!

Hybrid View

Default Spinning is for everyone!

I had 3 generations in my spin class this morning! A 70 year old grandmother, her 47 year old son, and his 15 year old son. What a fabulous opportunity to showcase the versatility of our spin program!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Very cool. Thanks for posting that great pic.

3. Default

We families that come to class together as well...

4. Default Nice!

That is great! Not only for the workout , but a grat way to spend some family time and create memories...

5. Default

I really have fallen in love with being a spin instructor, watching how it improves the lives of many of our club's members. People of all ages, sizes, and athletic backgrounds coming together to enjoy an hour of spin together, working hard, its beautiful!

6. Default

It is beautiful. What else can we do for our entire lifetime? One of my favorite motivating quotes is "because you want to be at your grandchildrens' weddings" and now someone in class has actually accomplished that!

7. Default

Agreed! The spin class is an environment that can accommodate all levels within the same workout!!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. This is what it's all about. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by kathy View Post
    I had 3 generations in my spin class this morning! A 70 year old grandmother, her 47 year old son, and his 15 year old son. What a fabulous opportunity to showcase the versatility of our spin program!
    How great to see. Several years ago I had a family bring in their boy who was 9 at the time. I was leery of such a young person taking the class seriously. The boy is now 16 and a phenomenon in the local racing circles. A Cat 2 racer he is very impressive to watch. I like to think I had something to do with his progress... but really it's genetics.

10. Default

I bet grandma kicked butt!!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Casmith0502 View Post
    I bet grandma kicked butt!!
    I'm sure she did. I used to go to a class where a 65 years young lady use to attend and she was awesome. It was hard to keep up with her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast