Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Kranking posts?

1. Default Where are the Kranking posts?

Has no one on this site discovered the joy of Kranking? With all the indoor cycling you guys do, how about a little balance? Kranking compliments indoor cycling perfectly. In fact, if you are like me, after Spinning for ten years it will take one heck of a lot of Kranking for the upper body to catch up with the legs! Go out and find a Krankcycle, or better yet, convince your club to buy one. Just get out there and Krank!
    Last edited by energie; 05-13-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Hi Energie

What's your experiences of Kranking? Do you have them in a club near you or was it at a trade show/conference? I first used the Krankcycle at ECA Miami in (I think) November 2008 and fell in love with it immediately. I since certified as an instructor and also attended the master training camp in September 2009.

Unfortunately,the roll-out of Kranks in the UK isn't ..... fast..... but I do have one of my own and use it as often as I can (in amongst everything else).

I'm hoping to be attending a training camp with Johnny in September which will definately be a high point of my training as any time I have been around him, I come away feeling a better person.

3. Default

Will have my first experience with kranking next week ..... with Johnny G. himself attending. I'm very excited already!!

Quote Originally Posted by pastruik View Post
    Will have my first experience with kranking next week ..... with Johnny G. himself attending. I'm very excited already!!
    Details,details,details!

Ps.Say "Hi" to Johnny

5. Default

Hi Rick316,
    I have had my own Spinning Studio in the Detroit area for 6 years. I picked up one Krankcycle in 2009 and have been using it mostly myself. Arms absolutely vibrate with energy after a Kranking session! I feel like I need to get more education before attempting to integrate it more into my Spinning population. One obstacle I see holding back the expansion of Kranking, especially for a small independent studio like mine, is the cost of the Krankcycle. It is hard to make a business case for purchasing a room full of Krankcycles when they are expensive as they are!
    Last edited by energie; 05-14-2011 at 09:53 PM.

A girlfriend of mine is on the Kranking team that travels the world and demos the Krankcycles. I've gotten a live demo from her at our gym (we brought in 3 Kranks for a demo). What a great item! LOVE it...as I have terrible knees. Boy does that workout kick my butt! Unfortunately the gym wasn't ready to invest just yet!!
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

I'm flying off to LA on Saturday to be a part of the Johnny G Krank Camp and hopefully I will have some photos to post when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by rick316 View Post
    Johnny G Krank Camp
    I'm not sure why, but for some reason that just sounds wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd S View Post
    I'm not sure why, but for some reason that just sounds wrong.
    Enlighten me,Todd.....

10. Default

Rick - I will be joining you at Camp Johnny G! Krankcycle certification in the morning and then off on a 4 day retreat to a 160 acre property in the Santa Margarita mountains to Spin, Krank, drum, hike, run, swim till we drop (I am guessing). Also celebrating Johnny's birthday while we are there. Krank on!

11. Default

We have a Krank Cycle at my gym, and I keep trying to get into it, but I tend to get bored after 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast