Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Music, Profiles, & Professional Development marked private?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cweisz View Post
    So, once I post 5 profiles, I'll be able to access? And what posting requirements follow? Are there minimum requirments for the posts? This is a fantastic forum and tremendous group of instructors. Thanks
    That was #1 - just four more to go

Default 5 posts

Does it take some time to be let back in after 5 posts? I would leave more posts on profiles I like but I can't get in
    Greta

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    That was #1 - just four more to go
    Ok, this is one for me.
    I am ready to post some profiles for all to read!

Quote Originally Posted by cweisz View Post
    So, once I post 5 profiles, I'll be able to access? And what posting requirements follow? Are there minimum requirments for the posts? This is a fantastic forum and tremendous group of instructors. Thanks
    This is a great forum. I too did not realize there was a requirement.
    Thanks

I have to admit I'm one who has been borrowing ideas for a month now, had great success but never left any posts before today. Too shy and not confident enough yet to speak up! Thanks to everyone who makes this site so valuable!

Default HeatherG

I was not aware of the requirement either. It makes sense. I have learned a lot from the previous posts, rides, and song lists. I appreciate the help and will take the leap to post some of my stuff in the next few days. I just hope I am good enough to keep up with you all

7. Default

how can i tell how many posts i have already made?

8. Default

forget it,,i see that i have 6. but i still can't log on to see the profiles? am i doing something wrong.?

I didn't realize there was a requirement. I have been a "look-y loo" for some time. I will post.

I think it is great that you turned the requirement back on. I'm with Pink -- I only got involved in the forum because that requirement pretty much guaranteed that there would be decreased spam and increased value here.

Yay for Pedal-On. I can't wait to hear what the lurkers have to say.
    sometimes low self-esteem is earned. it's the correct response if you are not trying your best. do something about it. - Michael Koppelman

My Blog for Instructors (no longer updated, but some useful stuff) * Charleston RIDE™ * Spotify

11. Default

I lurk around. I never heard of post limit. Now it would make it hard if you have a profile to post where would I post it now?
    Last edited by 1derlan; 05-02-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast