Thread: Hey SpinBob.. Great article on Kranking!

Hybrid View

1. Default Hey SpinBob.. Great article on Kranking!

Great article on Kranking in today's "Record". By the time I got to the end and saw the picture, I said "That must be SpinBob!" Must b quite a rush to write and article. Wish I was there, but the sun in the Caribbean kep me away!

hampton road

Find the link, Great article ! Thanks.

3. Default

Ooops. I knew I forgot something. I believe that is SpinBob in the black (all the way in the back of first picture and right in front of second picture)

4. Default

nice article spinbob! regards Spunkee

5. Default

Where is SpinBob?

This is by far,the best article by mainstream media,that I have seen. Bob was very clear & concise with The Krankcycle's purpose and applications and described the operation of it perfectly. If you haven't had the opportunity to get Kranking yet,it's a shame because you are missing out....but you will soon enough!

I tried this a few weeks ago and was very surprised that I liked it and it was a great workout. Did switching back/forth between spin bike and Kranking. Can't wait to do it again.

8. Default

Thanks for sharing the article. I just got my Krankcycle certification and can't wait to teach some fusion Spin & Krancycle classes...