View Full Version : Anybody Exhausted, even too tired for SEX

08-18-2005, 11:38 AM
:p LOL...I can see those keyboards going to town right now. I am teaching 5 cycle classes a week and doing my own weight workout also. On Saturday and Sundays I try to get a 6 mile run in or 35-70 mile bike ride in. I am too freaking tired for anything. EVEN SEX! When my head hits that pillow that is the last thing on my mind. Anybody else out there this tired? Be honest....no boasting.:eek:

08-18-2005, 11:18 PM
And in the meantime a really great life passes you by...................

About two years ago one of my students (woman in her mid 30s) passed away unexpectedly at her desk while at work. When something like this happens I always try and look for the positives.

The positive......... it caused me to re-evaluate my life and realize all the important stuff and important people I was (intentionally and unintentionally) setting aside while I was busying myself with what I thought was important....... for me.

My slice of Cheeze

08-19-2005, 02:03 AM
Hows about not waiting until bedtime, after one of your workouts, stretch, refuel a little, and ask your partner (or plan ahead) if they would participate in a mutual massage session, relaxing, theraputic, touchy feely and who knows one thing could lead to another, everyone is happy your sex life returns, and you still get to sleep the sleep of the righteous.
Ms Britspin has a demanding job as a teacher , & is often tired, but we have done the above, replaced errr penetrative (not totally I add quickly) :o sex with lots of touchy feely stuff before sleep & if one or both of us drifts off it is not a problem, in fact it shows it is working well.
Sorry if that is too much detail for anyone (esp Ms Britspin), but one does like to help.
Keep in touch with your sensual side.

08-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Too tired to even think about it...huh? I know what your saying.

08-21-2005, 02:44 AM
I think you are all spinning just a little too much;)