View Full Version : Hmmm.....nobody seems to like my profiles?

04-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I have never questioned my teaching until I started posting on this website. :rolleyes: Hardly anyone ever visits my profiles or comments on them. Is this because they suck? At the facility I teach at my classes are full everyday. I guess I just want someone to at least try one of my profiles and give me some feedback. Do most of you just go to certain poster's names and look up all their profiles?
Just want some feedback,:cool:

04-29-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm surprised you didn't get any feed back. I'll have to be honest, I tend not to look at the profiles if they are too wordy or long. Getting right to the meat of it is more my style. I also tend to gravitate away from profiles that use the word "tension" (bad in the spinning room;) or numbers on the resistence dial, very old school in my humble opinion. I'm sure you give a kick ass class, but that's not always my style either. Sooo, in other words, I usually only give positive feedback and personally, that's what I like to hear as well. Good luck and thanks for sharing:)

04-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Really its been very low in attendance on this forum. This forum and the "other" site tried to pick up the devistated "Spinning" site that people use to frequent very regularily. It went down cause some not so indoor cycling things started festering and rotting the cohesiveness that we once shared. So as Pablovs Dog goes- if you get trained to not post for fear you will get slapped then you won't. I have had those posts too where they sink like a stone without a word typed I just think that there is nothing to say and sometimes that is a blessing. I wonder how some of you are I haven't seen or heard from -may be this is a good time to say "hi I am here"
Hi I am here!!!! :cool:

04-29-2005, 02:40 PM
I have taken bits and pieces of your profiles and my classes have been very happy with your ideas (as have I).
Thanks for all of the time you spend typing in order to help us grow!

04-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks ....all good advise. I always try to respond to every post I take something away from. I don't always use them to the "T" either. I agree with the "too wordy" comment. I am a chatterbox, sorry.:p I am just real enthusastic about my spinning. I have learned so much from everyone on this website and the others I visit, I just really wanted to give something back. I normally do not put music together with my profiles. I usually just make a profile and than put it with something I already have or make something up. I am not Johnny G certified so a lot of the lingno you JG'ers use is foreign to me, but I am willing to grow and learn and I have. I have been teaching for about 6+ years. But times are a changing. Thanks and I will stop feeling sorry for myself now...hehehehe! :rolleyes: I will keep posting replies, but will rethink posting profiles.