PDA

View Full Version : Cast Your Vote - Spinning.com Instructor Logo Tee

NJSpinCutie1979
03-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Hi all,

A few weeks ago I received a letter from spinning.com to submit a saying to be printed on the 2008 Instructor's Choice Tee. I submitted an idea and what do you know I made it into the top choices!!! If you have gotten this email vote for me!!! ( The ride starts with you. Submitted by Erica Schnellenberger.

Somehow they made a mistake and took me for a guy so they put me in the men's category.. clearly my name is ERICA, not Eric! Must have been my long last name.. Schnellenberger that messed them up.

Wish me luck, all I win is a free tshirt with the logo printed on it!!

Thanks for your votes,
Erica
Johnny G. Certified Spin Instructor

marnster
03-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Thats cool, Erica! Good luck. If you win we can all say... "we knew her back when..." ;)

NJSpinCutie1979
03-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Love your response. If you get a chance to respond definitely vote for someone you know!! Reminds me of... "vote for pedro"... haha

"Vote for Schnellenberger!!"

catfish
03-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Ok I'll vote on election day for you Its a cool saying you submitted
Catfish

kszspin
03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh man, Erica! I voted this morning before you posted, but I don't think I voted for yours. :o

Maybe I can email them a try to retract my vote! :eek:

I could tell them there was voter confusion, lack of proper voting instructions, misleading ballot (wrong catagory).....I am originally from Florida and I live really close to the Fla border. That could work. :p

NJSpinCutie1979
03-17-2007, 08:38 AM
So I was reading your response Kelly and I almost fell off my chair! Hehe.. Very funny! No worries about the vote. Hopefully I will win on my own merit... hey wait, then why did I post this thread? haha j/k. I was hoping to get a little help. ;)

jean ducey
03-19-2007, 11:10 AM
honestly, i already voted and chose your idea from the men's category! good luck, fun idea. hey, maybe since they messed up and put your idea in the wrong category they could include some women's sizing with your logo if it wins. it looks like the women's shirts are more fitted, which i like. hey, maybe in the long run we'll have two female winners....truly awesome! take care...jmd:)