PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone teach BodyFlow?

fitquest
08-02-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm wondering if anyone teaches or takes BodyFlow classes by the Les Mills Company? If so, how do the members respond to it?
Thanks.

Spinnin' My Heart Out
08-04-2004, 07:17 AM
Our club is probably bringing this in. I watched two videos and I personally loved it! It's more yoga than pilates with a Tai Chi warmup. Only two songs on the two videos I saw were Pilates.
But I did like it! I'm looking forward to seeing some people respond who have it in their clubs!

SloSpin
04-21-2006, 02:52 PM
I teach BodyFlow, in addition to Spin, yoga and Pilates, and am in love with the program. Such a large amount of care and love go into making this program, and members love it! Where our Yoga and Pilates classes see 8-15 people per class (We are a small gym) our BodyFlow classes have 14-30 members, with the evening classes being more attended.
I have been teaching it long enough to have a number of releases from which to mix and match the classes. The new release, 32, is one of the best ever!
Cheers,
D.

alexkaboom
04-21-2006, 03:20 PM
I've taken a couple of classes and liked it a lot. I attended one of their summits a while back and enjoyed the presentation of the program as well as the combination of many disciplines...

Alex