PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello...

Chkadee
08-17-2006, 05:19 PM
...to the latest to take and pass the Star 3 exam. Woohoo!!!!!

kszspin
08-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Hello and congratulations on your quest for ongoing continuing education. ;)

Pink
08-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Heeellllloooo, STAR 3! High Five.

JFK
08-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Great job! Congratulations!!

Patrick
08-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Nice to make your acqauintance, STAR 3. Congratulations, "baby bird."

10 (count 'em ten) cool points to the first person to tell me what movie contains a villian who called his victim this ("baby bird") right as he strangled her and threw her in the Amazon River. Hint: the movie had lots of snakes.

Patrick

Lucy
08-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Chkadee -

Woo Hoo and Congratulations on your Star 3 achievement!

I'm thinking about doing the Star 2 - any thoughts? What exactly are the benefits of achieving Star status? I just got certified this Spring.

Lucy
08-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Patrick - Is it "Anaconda"?

Pink
08-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Chkadee -

Woo Hoo and Congratulations on your Star 3 achievement!

I'm thinking about doing the Star 2 - any thoughts? What exactly are the benefits of achieving Star status? I just got certified this Spring.

Once you achieve STAR 3 status, you are certified for life. No more of the 14-points-in-2-years stuff.

Patrick
08-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Patrick - Is it "Anaconda"?

10 cool points to Lucy! Good catch. Did the "lots of snakes" give it away? I figured no one would get it otherwise.

Patrick

Chkadee
08-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Lucy-I think the biggest benefit is just gaining knowledge through continuing education.

Patrick-Are you saying you want to strangle me and throw me in the Amazon? Eeek!! :eek:

Patrick
08-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Lucy-I think the biggest benefit is just gaining knowledge through continuing education.

Patrick-Are you saying you want to strangle me and throw me in the Amazon? Eeek!! :eek:
Nope. Your name is Chkadee and it made me think of baby bird which made me think of "Anaconda." Non-sequitur, I know. Trust me, I'd never strangle a STAR 3. Unless they were someone who recently left the forum. Then I wouldn't think twice. (I don't know if he was STAR anything, just saying)

Patrick

Chkadee
08-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Nope. Your name is Chkadee and it made me think of baby bird which made me think of "Anaconda." Non-sequitur, I know. Trust me, I'd never strangle a STAR 3. Unless they were someone who recently left the forum. Then I wouldn't think twice. (I don't know if he was STAR anything, just saying)

Patrick

Ah, good, you had me worried there for a minute :p

Lucy
08-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Pink - thanks! :)

Patrick - thanks! My worst nightmare is snakes so I pay close attention to anything with snakes so I can avoid them at all costs. "Snakes on a Plane"? I don't think so!! :eek:

kszspin
08-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Pink - thanks! :)

Patrick - thanks! My worst nightmare is snakes so I pay close attention to anything with snakes so I can avoid them at all costs. "Snakes on a Plane"? I don't think so!! :eek:

Uh oh....we just got a snake for my son, so I guess you're not coming over for lunch soon?? :rolleyes:

Chkadee
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Unless they were someone who recently left the forum. Then I wouldn't think twice. (I don't know if he was STAR anything, just saying)

Patrick

Just picked up on this. My brain wasn't engaged last night when I first responded. I hope you recover from the ruffled feathers soon.

JFK
08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Seriously, I think we should be scared next time we see her. ;)

Lucy
08-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Kelly - Ugh! A snake! Guess I'll be meeting you away from your home.:p

FYI - The AFAA cycling CEU class is next Saturday. I'm curious to see what the differences will be. Perhaps this will help me understand how the other instructor teaches.

MattF
08-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Uh oh....we just got a snake for my son, so I guess you're not coming over for lunch soon?? :rolleyes:

Kelly is just one bad-ass momma :D A big poisonous python, crotch-rocket motorcycles, helmets and leather gloves. Just don't come to WSSC with your arms covered in oversized, colorful tattoo's and a big nose ring. I might not recognize that lady holding the Pedal-on sign with a bag of chocolate kisses :D

Haze
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Just got turned on to this site yesterday.I've been indoor cycling since 99.Instructing for 3 months.Love it!

Chkadee
08-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome scrr!