PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Pedal-On.com!

Tolzer
03-01-2006, 03:04 PM
:p Happy Birthday Pedal-on.com :p
Ois Guade zu Deim Geburdstog!

Pedal-on.com celebrates its two-year anniversary today. Two years ago today Tolzer rolled out Pedal-on.com. Thanks to the collaborative efforts of indoor cyclists worldwide, Pedal-on.com continues to grow.

As we look back at what we worked so hard to achieve, what remains to be answered is whether we, the community who are defining indoor cycling and building the tools to use it, can use what we learned over the years as a guide and share it with others. Re-ask yourself with passion and enthusiasm what you can do to help others achieve their fitness goals and objectives. :o

We applaud the commitment of our global community of indoor and outdoor cyclists to the shared goal of making the indoor cycling experience better for everyone. :)

Tolzer ;)

alexkaboom
03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Happy Birthday Pedal-on & Thank you Tolzer for your hard work, wise words, knowledge and passion... it's contagious!

Alex

badbrddrvr
03-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Thank-you Tolzer for this wonderful sight and thank-you to all you guys that keep it going with you're great posts. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoSpin
03-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Happy Birthday Pedal-On! I was very surprised to hear that you are only 2 years old - it seems like you've always been around for comfort, knowledge, perspective, insight, advice and even laughter!!

Here's wishing you many, many more!!

GoSpin :)

keifer
03-02-2006, 06:58 AM
Wow only two and yet so mature! A big pat on the back (and a slice of cake) to everyone who has helped the site grow ... I'm soooo glad I found you :D

shadow
03-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Happy Birthday! I'm a new member who's just discovered you, and am happy I did!

Cheers,

Karen

kszspin
03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Time does fly, thanks for the ride Gil !:D

dgkilleen
03-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Wow 2 years, that is awesome! I have only been a member for like two months and I have already learned so much from all the experienced instructors! Thanks Tolzer for all your hard work!! I know it has paid off..:D

snowbunny
03-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Happy, happy birthday !!! Congrats Tolzer....
It seems like this site has been here forever....such great words of wisdom from the participants....especially from dad (Tolzer)...ha,ha:D

Cheers! and many, many more years of success.:)

Cyclesarah
03-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow! Happy Birthday! I just recently found this site, and I have to say it is a god-send! I just recently certified in October, and although I have been doing Spinning for 8 years, this new challenge of leading a class has been exciting...and challenging. I am so thankful I have found this wonderful resource to aid me in becoming the best instructor I can be! :cool:

Roadrunner
03-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday Pedal-On!!! This is the best source for cycling info on the net. Keep up the good work and, THANK YOU!!!:)

RR

grindergirl
03-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Thank you pedal-on! I'm a new member and I find this site to be such a great resource for indoor cycling instructors!
Sue - Vancouver

giuppolo
03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Happy birthday Pedal-On I found this community only recently, it's a really precious source of infos.
Live Long and Prosper.

Bianchi87
03-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks so much for all of the hard work that goes into building this site. It is appreciated and enjoyed. Here's to many more years and joy.

finnspin
03-26-2006, 11:04 PM
:D Anyone for cake? Thanks so much to our administrators and all the great contributors. To share the passion is refreshing. Thanks:cool:

lherning
03-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the info and support!

lah62
04-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Happy Birthday! What a great resource!

Lucy
07-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Happy Birthday, Tolzer! I'm a new member and can see this is going to be a great help to my new career. What a great website!

cfoam4me
07-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Happy Birthday Tolzer-what an awesome resource for all of us. Here's to many, many more!!!