PDA

View Full Version : Funny? Not sure...

rick316
02-18-2006, 02:39 PM
At the end of my class,this morning,I was recalling a post on here that JFK had made recently.It was concerning a couple of big guys who were stretching hamstrings over the handlebars.Anyway,we're stretching and it comes to the front of my mind so I start telling the class and some are listening and some aren't.I get to the part about them putting their feet over the handlebars being such a bad idea and I look up and around the group.What did I see but 2 of my most experienced and diligent spinners with their bloody feet draped over the damn handlebars,totally oblivious to what I'm saying!:D I had to laugh at the same time as gesture rapidly for them to drop their feet off the bike.Unfortunately,everyone else saw what was going on and it generated a chuckle.I say I laughed because these two never do anything unsafe to the point were they could probably step up and teach tomorrow quite comfortably. Just lousy timing,I guess!:o

(At least this is helping to get me more posts!:D :D )

Cheeze
02-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Speaking of posts - Rick I conceed. You are now the king!

rick316
02-19-2006, 02:23 AM
But it still doesn't and never will make me a legend;)

britspin
02-19-2006, 05:49 AM
Especially if your leg-end (legend geddit?)is draped over the handlebars. (This works on so many levels, I am proud of myself).

rick316
02-19-2006, 10:05 AM
you need help

snowbunny
03-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Britspin....good one.....I knew you were slightly "off the trail-map"...LOL

britspin
03-06-2006, 05:48 AM
I think I feel complimented...I should..right?

BrusselsSpin
03-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Cheeze may be a legend and Rick may be king of the posts but BritSpin has so many layers ...

Being an expat Brit I do miss that sense of humour thing!