PDA

View Full Version : Spin profiles

Kim Cavanaugh
11-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Please can someone tell me how to post spin profiles? I have been using pedal on for a couple years now and recently found out that I have to post 5 profiles to stay dialed in. I would like to do this but need help! Does it have to all be profiles or can I do other things to stay active on here?

CycleGuy
11-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Kim,

5 posts to unlock some of the sections (such as profiles). After that you are free to lurk or to participate. Of course, the latter is the preferred. You appear to have 9 posts at the time I am responding, so you are set.

To answer your question on posting a profile, go to the profile section and start a new thread. It is that easy.

JulieK
07-17-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi I am new and looking for way to enhance my profiles so I would love to get a peek at some posts.

groupfitpower
07-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi I am new and looking for way to enhance my profiles so I would love to get a peek at some posts.

That's awesome, Julie! Take a minute, look around the site, say hi on a thread or two that have permission to view, and in no time (4 more posts) you'll have access to the profiles section. Maybe start by dropping in the intros section to introduce yourself?