Thread: Ever had your bike stolen??

1. Default Ever had your bike stolen??

2. Default

thanks for putting this up,,,,,it was enjoying and sad to watch!

i loved the song that played at the beginning,,,,,,,,anyone know what it is?
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lizardbiker Guest

Glad I don't ride my bike in NYC! I guess as long as you look like you're doing something legit, nobody questions it.

...or you could have such a wild paint job that no one else would want your bike.
    “euphoric fitness – a state where every fiber of your being is awake, aware, alive but within it all, you find calm."

001cy2-300x300
    ...shoot, you'd get the dang tar beat out of a down here if you tried to steal my bike.

When I lived in Las Vegas many years ago, I had a mt bike (not worth much, but it was the principle) in my garage and the garage door open, I heard some noise out there, walked into the garage and saw some punk teenager jumping on my bike hauling a$$ out of my driveway. I screamed at him as I sprinted down my street. I think he thought I was insane and quickly ditched it b/t a couple houses and jumped over a brick wall. Got my bike back.
    "If Ida seed youa comin Ida knowed what to do, Ida riz both arms and wove at you" ……….Ernest T Bass

Kelly