Thread: Hiya from the UK!

Cyclesarah Guest

Default Hiya from the UK!

Hi all!

I just found this site and I have to say - I am impressed! What a great community! I hope to learn a lot from all of you, and hopefully to contribute some as well!

I live in the UK with my AF husband...I teach both on base and on the British economy. I certified with Spinning back in October and LOVE the experience of teaching and guiding others towards their goals.

Thanks again for the great site...I am sure you'll see me around!

Guava Cycle Girl Guest

Welcome to the group! I wonder how different classes are in the UK from Canada or the US? talk to ya later, Cheers Rachel

Hi Cyclesarah, welcome to the board... and please thank your husband for his service.

Alex

4. Thumbs up Where in UK?

001cy2-300x300
    Welcome.......Where in the UK are you? I'm a transplanted Scots Lass, been in the States 30 years but all my Family still living in Scotland so I get back quite a lot. I have still yet to take a spin class while there. Tried another forms of exercise but not spin, would love too though. I also have a Son in the Army, right now deployed in Iraq so I'm a Military Mom also. Anyways...............enjoy this wonderful sight & use some of the profiles & music suggestions, they are great!