Head1500
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: First App for Indoor Cycling & Spinning® Instructors

I think I'm in love with version 1.2. Just downloaded the upgrade and playing with it now. So far the playback feature when adding cues is what I needed to incorporate my MixMeister playlist as one song. A few questions/suggestions -

--I thought I saw a link where folks could offer suggestions or ask questions but I can't find it now...does anyone know where it is? I'll ramble here in the meantime...

--I watched the new videos from the cyclingfusion website, but I didn't see the "auto profile" toggle anywhere. Where do I set this?

--One minor "bug" on the "Last Ride" date and "Ride Count" -- if you are building your cues (etc.) and you click on the bike icon to "preview" the song/cue, the ride count increments and the last ride date updates. Since this is just a preview, and I preview multiple times while building, it skews the data.

--I would love to be able to toggle my instructor display. Some boxes I use all the time and some not so much.

--I may not always teach to HR (for reasons I don't want to debate here) - any chance you could toggle the projector output between either HR or Terrain?

Thanks again for update 1.2! If you figure out a way to increase BPM by 5 beats on a song and blend one song into the other via "fade" I may never need to use MixMeister again, haha!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liveon2wheels View Post
    ....By the way, I just created a NING site to provide a way for users to suggest features and "vote" so to speak on other feature requests. There is much to do in setting the site up completely, but I think I have it to the point where people can begin logging their suggestions. If you try it out and let me know what you think: http://indoorcyclingtechnology.ning.com/
    Here's the link to the Class Builder suggestion site.
    Star **
    Proud member of the Indoor Cycling Association

Blog Entries

Default Responses are IN LINE with the questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bozegal View Post
    I think I'm in love with version 1.2. Just downloaded the upgrade and playing with it now. So far the playback feature when adding cues is what I needed to incorporate my MixMeister playlist as one song. A few questions/suggestions -

--I thought I saw a link where folks could offer suggestions or ask questions but I can't find it now...does anyone know where it is? I'll ramble here in the meantime... RESPONSE: the new (and FINAL) place to report bugs and suggest enhancements is located here: http://getsatisfaction/cyclingfusion

--I watched the new videos from the cyclingfusion website, but I didn't see the "auto profile" toggle anywhere. Where do I set this? RESPONSE: My "tutorial software" for the iPhone (jailbroke app is the only thing out there) stopped working half way through my updated tutorials - but this feature is located by tapping on the CLASS summary at the top of any class while in the edit mode

--One minor "bug" on the "Last Ride" date and "Ride Count" -- if you are building your cues (etc.) and you click on the bike icon to "preview" the song/cue, the ride count increments and the last ride date updates. Since this is just a preview, and I preview multiple times while building, it skews the data. RESPONSE: Thanks for this one!! We'll fix it in the next version

--I would love to be able to toggle my instructor display. Some boxes I use all the time and some not so much. RESPONSE: There are a number of related features on the new feedback site - please check out what we have there, and then if nothing seems to fit the bill, post one that you would like to see and we will see what the community thinks of it.

--I may not always teach to HR (for reasons I don't want to debate here) - any chance you could toggle the projector output between either HR or Terrain? RESPONSE: I like the idea - again, why not float it on the Get Satisfaction site and let's see what people think.

Thanks again for update 1.2! If you figure out a way to increase BPM by 5 beats on a song and blend one song into the other via "fade" I may never need to use MixMeister again, haha!
    RESPONSE: If it isn't crazy hard, we might just do that :-)
    Gene (Gino) Nacey
    Master Heart Zones Instructor
    Spinning Instructor
    USA Cycling Coach
    Owner, Global Ride Training Center &
    Global Ride Productions (virtual cycling DVDs)
    Founder, Cycling Fusion

Always finish strong!

Follow me on Twitter
    Follow me on FaceBook

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpine View Post
    Here's the link to the Class Builder suggestion site.
    Hey Folks - this was a brain fart of sorts - we are not using this NING site for this purpose, and we have moved everything to http://getsatisfaction.com/cyclingfusion This thread will be much more productive it picked up at that site. Thanks for all the great feedback and support since we launched!!!
    Gene (Gino) Nacey
    Spinning Instructor
    USA Cycling Coach
    Founder, Cycling Fusion

Always finish strong!

Follow me on Twitter
    Follow me on FaceBook

Thanks for posting...great app for new folks!

Blog Entries

Thanks Traci! FYI - we are feverishly working on the next version that will synch with the CLOUD - so if you have more than 1 iDevice all will have the same set of classes! It's taking us longer than we would have liked, but doesn't everything !?!
    Gene (Gino) Nacey
    Spinning Instructor
    USA Cycling Coach
    Founder, Cycling Fusion

Always finish strong!

Follow me on Twitter
    Follow me on FaceBook

7. Default

What other alternatives are there to Class builder?

8. Default

001cy2-300x300
    Hey man

Are you making something for Mac users? Would like to be able to send my Mixmeister remix directly to the app or at least use the app on my Mac?

Best

iFrederik

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678