PDA

View Full Version : Age Spots and Fine Lines

BikePedal
08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
I just started using the Norwegian Formula Age Shield and its clinically shown to reduce age spots and fine lines in 4 weeks...I dont have age spots or fine lines but using this will prevent me from getting them...BUT...

Has anyone experienced the reduction?

yassin3
02-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Aloe Vera This wonder plant is a natural skin healer for Age Spots and sunspots on skin (http://yourlifebalancing.com/sunspots-on-skin-removal-prevention/).

Vivienne
02-24-2017, 01:50 PM
I just started using the Norwegian Formula Age Shield and its clinically shown to reduce age spots and fine lines in 4 weeks...I dont have age spots or fine lines but using this will prevent me from getting them...BUT...

Has anyone experienced the reduction?

With greater than 99.999% certainty, I'm going to say NOT

Whenever you see claims that use the verbiage *is clinically shown to....* you need to see the evidence behind this statement. Haven't even bothered to do that because of the ..... *in 4 weeks* boast. I can't be bothered to go into the whys and wherefores of why this is nonsense......but it is. Bullshittery of the First Order.

If you're looking for prevention here ......and I am the one to ask, being fair skinned, with freckles galore, plus one squamous cell carcinoma removed from my fore arm and now living in Colorado and a mile higher close to the sun......use the highest SPF, UVA and UVB broad spectrum sunscreen your skin can tolerate. Wear a burka if you're really worried.

I'm struggling with trying to find a sun screen for my face......I have break outs on the stuff that's designed for sensitive skin. My first visit with my dermatologist here in Colorado introduced me to, not just a knowledgable and sensitive bloke......but the one bit of *advertising* in his office. Sunscreens from the elta MD range (I'd post a link but it'd get held up in *moderation*) I'm up to SPF 30+ and, although it feels like stage make-up on my skin it doesn't seem to clog my pores or make me break out.

onemiguel1987
03-03-2018, 05:10 AM
I never thought that Fish or omega 3 can keep our skin healthy., so Iíll try to eat more fish from now on. Also, I think sleep should also be on that list as it reduces stress and rejuvenates our body, therefore, there are fewer wrinkles.

Vivienne
03-08-2018, 03:00 PM
I never thought that Fish or omega 3 can keep our skin healthy., so Iíll try to eat more fish from now on. Also, I think sleep should also be on that list as it reduces stress and rejuvenates our body, therefore, there are fewer wrinkles.

...and, depending upon where you sleep......it'll keep you out of the sun.

onemiguel1987
03-14-2018, 01:34 AM
Fish Oil also popular as a beautifying supplement. Most of the benefits you'll get from fish oil are from their long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, which are called DHA and EPA.

Vivienne
03-14-2018, 12:19 PM
Fish Oil also popular as a beautifying supplement. Most of the benefits you'll get from fish oil are from their long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, which are called DHA and EPA.

STOP ....really STOP ...unless you have worthwhile information to share in this forum