PDA

View Full Version : Age Spots and Fine Lines

BikePedal
08-27-2008, 04:04 PM
I just started using the Norwegian Formula Age Shield and its clinically shown to reduce age spots and fine lines in 4 weeks...I dont have age spots or fine lines but using this will prevent me from getting them...BUT...

Has anyone experienced the reduction?

yassin3
02-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Aloe Vera This wonder plant is a natural skin healer for Age Spots and sunspots on skin (http://yourlifebalancing.com/sunspots-on-skin-removal-prevention/).

Vivienne
02-24-2017, 01:50 PM
I just started using the Norwegian Formula Age Shield and its clinically shown to reduce age spots and fine lines in 4 weeks...I dont have age spots or fine lines but using this will prevent me from getting them...BUT...

Has anyone experienced the reduction?

With greater than 99.999% certainty, I'm going to say NOT

Whenever you see claims that use the verbiage *is clinically shown to....* you need to see the evidence behind this statement. Haven't even bothered to do that because of the ..... *in 4 weeks* boast. I can't be bothered to go into the whys and wherefores of why this is nonsense......but it is. Bullshittery of the First Order.

If you're looking for prevention here ......and I am the one to ask, being fair skinned, with freckles galore, plus one squamous cell carcinoma removed from my fore arm and now living in Colorado and a mile higher close to the sun......use the highest SPF, UVA and UVB broad spectrum sunscreen your skin can tolerate. Wear a burka if you're really worried.

I'm struggling with trying to find a sun screen for my face......I have break outs on the stuff that's designed for sensitive skin. My first visit with my dermatologist here in Colorado introduced me to, not just a knowledgable and sensitive bloke......but the one bit of *advertising* in his office. Sunscreens from the elta MD range (I'd post a link but it'd get held up in *moderation*) I'm up to SPF 30+ and, although it feels like stage make-up on my skin it doesn't seem to clog my pores or make me break out.