PDA

View Full Version : New WSSC question

Johnchristophersnow
05-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi All,

Just a quick note. Is anyone from Boston going to WSSC08? Mid morning Thursday logan Airport American? I can't be the only one can I?? let me know Thanks
JCS

Mkepano
05-16-2008, 01:47 PM
I have got to give you credit! You are trying your darndest to get to Miami!!! For not liking to fly; driving and bus are not options, I admire that you are still trying to figure out how to get there! Such determination!! What time does your flight arrive in MIami? Just think, when you arrive..look around for those that make you wonder if they are going to conference...ask..take a shuttle with them, ck in; and enjoy the rides!!! Then every angst will be worth it!! You can do this!!!! We all are cheering for you and we will be looking forward to meeting you!

The Groupie

alexkaboom
05-16-2008, 02:29 PM
I think I already replied on another thread...

I avoid Logan at all costs... I don't care if I have to make a connection to get there... so I fly out of TF Green... my flight is Wednesday morning... the experience is worth every second of those flights...

Alex

JFK
05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi All,

Just a quick note. Is anyone from Boston going to WSSC08? Mid morning Thursday logan Airport American? I can't be the only one can I?? let me know Thanks
JCS

Come down to Bradley and I'll be your flying buddy. American non-stop to Miami @ 8:30. :D

alexkaboom
05-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Come down to Bradley and I'll be your flying buddy. American non-stop to Miami @ 8:30. :D

Man! I didn't know that... I would've done it!

A.

VegasBaby
05-16-2008, 04:03 PM

Do it snowman, do it. Remember: The fear is greater that the act itself~!

monical1
05-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Not to mention that EVERYTHING you want is on the other side of fear!;)

VegasBaby
05-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Not to mention that EVERYTHING you want is on the other side of fear!;)

So true, so true!

Johnchristophersnow
05-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi All,

Thank you all so much for the words of encouragement. I'm taking a couple days off from the site. I'll talk to you all soon.
JCS.