PDA

View Full Version : Wssc '08

Cannondaleguy
11-15-2007, 06:22 PM
OK.... so who's going!??!?!
:):):):rolleyes:

SpinBob
11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
You know it's too early to start that, you rascal. Good to see you, though, where you been, bro?

Cannondaleguy
11-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi you!!!! been busy as heck!!!! Work and the house...
How are you all doing?!?!
:rolleyes:

SpinBob
11-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Good, but over worked too. I'm still at work, but waiting for other people to figure out somethings so I can fix them. Looking forward to Miami. I guess you know about Monica, if not check out the other forum.

Cannondaleguy
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
what happened to Monica?!?!?!

SpinBob
11-15-2007, 09:32 PM
She and Claus where on a motorcycle and were hit by a car. They're injuries were relatively minor, but they got banged up.

Cannondaleguy
11-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Lord!!!!! I have to call her. I lost everyone's info after my pc crashed last month!!! UGH!

SpinBob
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I'll email you her info, but it will have to wait 'til I get home. I don't have it with me.

Cannondaleguy
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Yes, please do!! E-mail you info as well.
:)

Pink
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Felix, my bud, I've missed you! The Pinks are already keeping half an eye out for deals to Miami. When I was a kid, I used to wait & drool over the Sears' Christmas catalog....now I wait for the WSSC schedule.:D

Cannondaleguy
11-16-2007, 06:11 AM
:oPINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
I've miss you all too!!!!!! I remember those Sears Christmas catalogue days... "Open, Open, Open!!!!"

We all need to coorindate the rides for next year.
I'm going to start hitting the ACE book starting tomorrow and hopefully take the test in Feburary. Anyone hear from Patrick and Ralph!?

Hugs!

jsejt
11-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Felix!

I'm definitely going! Either I'm rooming with someone or my wonderful dh is going with me, I can't wait!!!!!!

Felix~we've been looking for you & Lizard. When you find him tell him to stop and say hello. ;):D

SpinBob
11-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Haven't heard a whole lot from Patrick, I think he's busy with school and doesn't have time to hang out in a forum. Ralph pops in here and at the other place pretty regularly.

RaffCycles
11-16-2007, 03:39 PM
OK, I was holding off on this announcement, but I can't make it this year. The reason I can't make it is a cause for much celebration. My oldest son is graduating from high school on that Friday evening. (I'm trying to get his school to change the date :D)

I will be checking in on you all and try to call a few of you at WSSC (just send me your cell phone numbers). I'll miss all of you, but I know that 2009 will be even more special for me when we get a chance to reconnect.

I'll be riding in spirit and thought while you're celebrating with your fellow instructors.

tdeckert
11-16-2007, 04:16 PM
OK, I was holding off on this announcement, but I can't make it this year. .

NO - say it isn't so! Any chance he'll fail :D Just kidding..CONGRATS!!
We'll miss you Raff.

Samurai Jack and I will be there. I believe one of the instructors I've been mentoring will also be going.

T

Pink
11-16-2007, 05:07 PM
OK, I was holding off on this announcement, but I can't make it this year. The reason I can't make it is a cause for much celebration. My oldest son is graduating from high school on that Friday evening. (I'm trying to get his school to change the date :D)

I will be checking in on you all and try to call a few of you at WSSC (just send me your cell phone numbers). I'll miss all of you, but I know that 2009 will be even more special for me when we get a chance to reconnect.

I'll be riding in spirit and thought while you're celebrating with your fellow instructors.

Boo Hoo. It's not going to be the same without you, Raff! Heck, not even close.

But congrat to DS!

SpinBob
11-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey, I thought you said you might try to fly in on Saturday... guess you bagged that idea?

Cannondaleguy
11-16-2007, 08:54 PM
RAFF!!!!! Have the convocational ceremony in MIAMI that weekend!!!:rolleyes:

RaffCycles
11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey, I thought you said you might try to fly in on Saturday... guess you bagged that idea?

We plan to have a weekend celebration with my son. HS Graduation only happens once in your life so we want his weekend to be special.

We will see how things go, but I'm not counting on it at this point.

SpinBob
11-16-2007, 10:20 PM
I understand, I'm going to try to take my son to Cedar Point and R&RHOF next summer, hopefully we can catch up with you then.

monical1
11-17-2007, 12:17 AM
w
what happened to Monica?!?!?!

Hey Felix! Claus and I are hanging in there. We're still unsure of the extent of damage done to Claus, but I have a broken collar bone, a fractured sternum and three fractured ribs. There's a rather large blood clot on my knee that has to be absorbed back into my body over time. It's rather painful. I miss Spinning so much, that's a big source of misery for me. I heard from sweet, sweet SpinBob about this thread and I just had to jump in. I've missed you. I saw you on the
WSSC video today. It was a pleasure! I'm hoping to see you all in Miami in 2008, time will tell. ;):)

rick316
11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Unless I win the lottery,I won't be there in 2008 either guys. I needed to sit down and look at my situation a couple of months back and I came to a very obvious conclusion - WSSC or save to finally move into my own place. So the only way I will be in Miami is if the property prices in sunny Brighton go sky high in the next 6 months.:(

tdeckert
11-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Unless I win the lottery,I won't be there in 2008 either guys. I needed to sit down and look at my situation a couple of months back and I came to a very obvious conclusion - WSSC or save to finally move into my own place. So the only way I will be in Miami is if the property prices in sunny Brighton go sky high in the next 6 months.:(

OH no Ricky either :( waaahhh!!! Well, hey, if you find yourself in a new place in the UK and it has a spare bedroom...the Samurai and I may have to take a trip over the pond!

T

RaffCycles
11-17-2007, 09:45 PM
I understand, I'm going to try to take my son to Cedar Point and R&RHOF next summer, hopefully we can catch up with you then.

Let me know when you're comming. You and your son are welcome here for dinner and I can show you the town.

rick316
11-18-2007, 02:45 AM
OH no Ricky either :( waaahhh!!! Well, hey, if you find yourself in a new place in the UK and it has a spare bedroom...the Samurai and I may have to take a trip over the pond!

T

ROTFLMAO,If I'm in that situation then you are definately invited but I'm gonna be over the moon to find somewhere that has 1 bedroom let alone 2!

SpinBob
11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Let me know when you're comming. You and your son are welcome here for dinner and I can show you the town.Haven't planned the agenda yet, but my idea is to take a week or 10 days and drive to Hershey, then Kennywood in Pittsburgh, then Cleveland and Cedar Point and the go home.

Part of the idea is to do the amusement park tour, but also to meet up with my forum friends along the way. Hopefully being able to take a class or two, as well.

RaffCycles
11-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Bob, if you're bringing your bikes, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park has some cool rides and some nasty hills that are a joy to climb (did I say joy?).

SpinBob
11-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Not sure if we'll bring out bikes, but I'd love to ride in one of your classes if I can be there on the right day.

RaffCycles
11-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Currently teaching on Tuesdays @ 1:00 PM (difficult to get you in, unless I try to get special permission) and Wednesdays @ 6:00 AM no problem to get you in.

SpinBob
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Early morning class is fine with me or I can hug the wall on a Tuesday, I'm as interested in watching my friends teach, as I am in being their student. I hope you'll try and take a day off and join us at Cedar Point if you can.