PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong MPeg

rick316
11-04-2004, 06:04 PM
I appreciate this is a real long shot but I have faith.

I'm looking for a clip from the Tour de France,I believe it was 2 years ago(but I could be wrong).The scene was on a mountain and had Lance going head to head with Ullrich,supposedly suffering when out of nowhere,Lance looked over his shoulder at Ullrich,eye-balled him and took off like he had a turbo on the bike.

I would love to have this on my PC so if anyone could post a shortcut to a web site I'd be so grateful.

TIA

JFK
11-05-2004, 05:32 PM
It's the Alpe d'Huez stage from the '01 Tour. Perhaps now that you have those details you can find the mpeg out there somewhere (I'd offer to upload it for you, but I was still buying tapes that year, so I have no way to get it onto my computer). Please let us know where you find it, that would be fun to have as a clip.

Cheeze
11-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Might have some luck surfing www.cyclingnews.com\photos

raptor
11-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Buy the DVD (worldcycling.com). I've taken my laptop to class a few times and played that particular stage as the framework for a ride. It's right around 38 minutes long.

You get to see The Look and everything that comes after it. (And indoor riders LOVE it for a change of pace.)

Lynn